I have always been passionate about photography.
I draw inspiration from urban landscapes, cities at night and nature. Though I am attracted by many themes, I am currently focusing my work on three main ones. First, I have always been moved by the poetry of everyday objects. A sunbeam can bring a commonplace inanimate object to life.
City lights are another recurring theme in my work.
Finally, I am interested in hyperrealism and the confusion of photography with painting so that observers are convinced they are standing in front of a canvas.
Photography is my way of showing reality from a different perspective.
- David Lloyd Brussels (July - August 2014)
- The Staircase, Brussels, solo photographer, together with sculptor Olivia Delwart (June 2015)
- Young Belgian Designers at Caméleon Woluwé (Sept - Oct 2015)
- Vernissage at a private event (October 2015)
- Accessible Art Fair Brussels (October 2015)
- Vernissage at B19 (November 2015)
- Exhibition ArtMagna at Seed Factory (16-30 March 2016)
- Affordable Art Fair Hampstead, with ArtMagna (16-19 June 2016)
- Accessible Art Fair Brussels (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Solo exhibition at 9Hotel Sablon, Brussels (April-June 2017)
- Solo exhibition at 9Hotel République, Paris (June-August 2017)
- Exhibition at B19 Brussels (June -August 2017)
- Accessible Art Fair Brussels (Bozar, Brussels, October 2017)
All pictures on this website can be purchased in a format, printing method and framing to be discussed. Pictures are sold in limited editions of 10 originals (all available formats included).